We all know that we learn by studying but at Insight Academy, we also strongly believe that we learn by doing. Also the challenges of 21st Century demands individuals with multi-skilled personalities. Besides academic excellence, life skills are a mandatory requisite to succeed in the new era.
We ensure that every student has a chance at every possible activity organized in the institution.
- For Elementary kids (between kindergarten & 4th standard), activities like swimming, tennis, music and art occur during the timetabled day.
- Students can choose a sport that they want to develop.
Insight Sports Academy aims in keeping the students fit and healthy and believes that a fit mind can only be in a fit body. To nurture this belief, facilities for various sports are provided within our campus with an intention of instilling the spirit of sportsmanship & competition. We have well-qualified trainers to train the students as well as improve their skills in sports of their choice.
- IFT certified acrylic Tennis courts
- Swimming Pool with Toddlers Pool
- Basketball court
- Cricket practice nets
- Badminton court
- Volleyball court
- Field for hockey and football
- Dedicated children’s play area
Co-curricular activities play a vital role in bringing perceptual understanding of various concepts beyond the learning with pen and paper .
These activities not only encourage students to work in teams and build interpersonal relationship with their peer group but also unravel their hidden capabilities of creative thinking . learning is best when the senses are stimulated which lays the base for the higher order thinking in children .